Energy Week Black Sea
06 Jan 2024
Energy Week Black Sea will take place in Bucharest on 6-8 February. Energy Week is the largest renewables conference of the region.
The event will take place in Bucharest on 6-8 February. Energy Week is the largest renewables conference of the region.
LOCAL RATES apply when registering from Romania.RWEA members get 15% discount (contact the association for details)
In 2024, the programme will include panel discussions and presentations covering:
- Financing renewable energy, incl. debt financing trends for renewables, role of corporates for PPAs, CfD and government support
- Routes to market for renewables projects, incl. the role of modern industry in enabling green transition
- Grid fit for renewables, interconnection and storage
- Unveiling green hydrogen in the Black Sea region
- Offshore wind energy potential in the Black Sea
- Mapping the state of solar energy in Romania and across the region and much more.
While discussion panels take centre stage, the most important part of the event happens at the dedicated and consultant-led B2B zone. With the opportunity to request and schedule meetings with potential partners and clients, targeted and facilitated networking was and will continue to be the most impactful and sought-after aspect of Energy Week.